“CASA volunteers help children feel like they have someone to listen to them. In a system where their needs and wishes are often disregarded or ignored, having an adult actively paying attention to what they say means everything. It plants a seed in their mind that they are worthy of respect. That is something they can carry with them for the rest of their lives.— Attorney, Children’s Law Center”
The Amicus Circle at CASA of Los Angeles is comprised of law firms, law schools, legal associations, and other legal support service organizations that support our mission to organize community volunteers to advocate for children and families in LA County’s overburdened child welfare and juvenile justice systems. The members of the Amicus Circle at CASA/LA join our vision for a Los Angeles in which all children have equitable access to resources they need to thrive.
A commitment to become a member of the Amicus Circle at CASA/LA will include the following benefits:
- Sponsorship of CASA/LA’s First annual Judges Luncheon (date TBD).
- Logo recognition in event collateral, electronic communications, press materials, and social media.
- Opportunity for two representatives to participate in the annual Justice Jog 5k/10k event.
- Logo recognition on CASA/LA’s website as a member of the Amicus Circle.
- Inclusion in the CASA/LA’s annual Impact Report.
- Logo recognition in our monthly BUZZ newsletter to all CASA volunteers.
- An opportunity to arrange for a member of the CASA/LA staff to speak with your organization about the impact of your support.
- Invitation to serve as a guest panelist on CASA/LA’s Fireside Chat Series.
(payment can be made anytime during the fiscal year)
- Individual: $500
- Law Firms (10 attorneys or more): $7,500
- Law Firms (fewer than 10 attorneys): $5,000
- Law Schools and other Non-Profit Legal Organizations or Associations: $2,500
- Legal support service organizations (e.g. paralegal associations, court reporting firms, process servers, messenger services, litigation support, etc.): $1,000