Job Title – ETO Help Desk Assistant
Reports to – Data and Reporting Manager
CASA of Los Angeles mobilizes community volunteers to serve as advocates for abused and neglected children in foster care. The organization envisions a Los Angeles where every child has an advocate and the opportunity to thrive.
CASA of Los Angeles is on a path over the next five years to expand services to vulnerable children in foster care so that it provides services to a meaningful number of the 30,000 children in the dependency court system every year. Key to these efforts is growth in the number of volunteers trained each year, the number who stay active in a year, and in revenue raised from community partners and other donors.
Reporting to the Data and Reporting Manager, the ETO Help Desk Assistant is a part-time, non-exempt position that will provide technical support to volunteers and staff on the use of Efforts to Outcomes (ETO), CASA of LA’s electronic case management system. The position will also provide assistance with email and other applications, and as needed deliver ETO training.
The position works from CASA’s Monterey Park office at Edmund D. Edelman Children’s Court, 201 Centre Plaza Drive, Suite 1100, Monterey Park, CA 91754. Work is performed indoors in an office setting. It is a part-time, non-exempt position. This is a 4 day (Monday through Thursday), 16-hours per week position from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, high quality technical support to ETO users – by telephone, email or in-person.
- Provide ad hoc and formal ETO training, in small groups and one-on-one as requested.
- Outreach to CASA volunteers and track volunteer completion of the mandatory ETO training.
- Assist Data and Reporting Manager with data entry into ETO database.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing computer software or hardware support
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite with particular knowledge of Excel
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with a wide variety of people at various skill levels
- Ability to display tact and good judgment in dealing with varying situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and critically problem solve
- Previous experience in a similar position preferred
- ETO experience a plus
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume, salary requirements and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the selected candidates will be required to submit to a full Livescan and background check.
CASA of Los Angeles promotes equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. In doing so, we comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations to ensure an equal employment opportunity for everyone. We don’t discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service obligation, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Our policies and personnel practices are intended to ensure that all of us are treated equally with regard to recruiting, hiring, and advancement, and our decisions on employment are made to further the principle of equal employment opportunities for employees.