CASA of Los Angeles has relationships with a variety of partners, which means you can support CASA as part of your everyday shopping, or in other ways.
Third Party Events and Partnerships
A third party fundraising event is when a business, organization, community group, school or individual hosts an event or program to benefit CASA of Los Angeles. It is planned and executed independently of CASA/LA.
Tell us about your event here.
Ralphs Community Rewards
Shop at Ralphs and use your Ralphs Rewards Card to earn donations for CASA of Los Angeles. After you register, simply swipe your Ralphs Rewards card every time you shop at Ralphs, and a portion of your purchase price will be donated to CASA! Ralphs gives millions of dollars to various non-profit organizations including, with your help, CASA of Los Angeles. Note that even if you have enrolled in the past, you must re-enroll each year starting in September.
In order to participate in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program, you must first create an online account that links your email address and password to your account.
There are two ways to sign up.
1. Go to https://www.ralphs.com/account/create.
2. Click on SIGN IN/REGISTER
3. If you have an account, sign in. Otherwise create an account.
4. After you have registered and signed in to your account, scroll to the bottom where you’ll see the field Community Rewards.
5. Click on the Edit button found under the Community Rewards section.
6. Enter CASA/LA’s number – 82964 and click select and then save.
7. To verify that you have successfully registered CASA of Los Angeles to be your designated non-profit of choice to receive contributions from Ralphs, look under your community rewards section under account summary.
Click here to view our SCANBAR letter and then print it and take it with you to your local Ralphs store.
Donate Your Car, Boat, RV or Motorcycle
CASA of Los Angeles uses the services of Helping Hands Charity Services to accept and process vehicle donations. Helping Hands makes the process easy, from picking up your vehicle, processing the required paperwork, to providing you with the appropriate tax forms. To schedule a pick-up of your vehicle with Helping Hands click here, go online to www.helpinghandscharityservices.com, or call (707) 637-3993.
eBay for Charity
CASA of Los Angeles is part of the eBay for Charity, which means when selling on eBay you can donate a percentage of the sale to CASA! You can choose to donate anything between 10 and 100% of your final selling price, assisting CASA in serving children who have been abused or neglected. Click here for information.
Fundraise While you Stream
Streamers have raised millions of dollars for causes they care about on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Mixer. Learn how you can make an impact for CASA of Los Angeles through your gaming or livestream channel by viewing our Fundraising Toolkit for Streamers and starting a fundraiser today.