We will be holding two forums in June 2017, one in the South Bay and the other in the San Fernando Valley. The details for both forums are as follows:
South Bay: Friday, June 2
St. Cross Episcopal Church
1818 Monterey Blvd, Parish Hall
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
San Fernando Valley: Thursday, June 8
Best Friends Los Angeles Pet Adoption Center
15321 Brand Blvd
Mission Hills, CA 91345
Please RSVP via phone or email to Yara Gharib at email@example.com or 323-859-2888 ext. 6324. If RSVPing by email, please make sure to specify which forum (date & location) you are planning to attend.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Welcome and Info about Quarterly Forums
- Feedback from volunteers regarding best time of day to hold meetings?
2. Sharing of FY17 Mid-Year Volunteer Advocacy Outcomes
3. Sharing of FY17 Volunteer Survey Results
4. Volunteer Sharing and Feedback
- What would you like to tell us about your volunteer experience?
- Are there specific ways we can better serve you to enhance your volunteer experience?
- What are the best ways to be sure volunteers gain access to resource information for your CASA child/youth?
- If made available to you in a user friendly format, would you access CASA web-based learning seminars (webinars) for basic core information specific to the subject matter of your case?
5. Next Quarterly Forum